[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] cron and specific slots
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:14:30 -0600
- From: "Burnett, Ben" <ben.burnett@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] cron and specific slots
If the single slot pattern I mentioned before does not suit your needs, then you could do something like this:
1) create one "GPU" slot per GPU device;
2) continue to populate all the slot ads with the GPU information;
3) modify your application to take a GPU device number as a parameter, but pass it the slot number;
4) use the cudaSetDevice() in your application to tell CUDA to only use that GPU.
Just a thought.
On 2010-10-29, at 11:31 AM, Michael Di Domenico wrote:
> I'm trying to update the classads from cron, but i only want to add
> classads from the cron to a specific slot. Is there a mechanism or
> classad notation that I'm missing that would allow me to do this?
> Currently when my cron job runs, it outputs the classads, but then
> those classads are sent for all four slots in my server.
> I'm trying to register cuda capable devices into condor's startd
> attrs, perhaps theres a better way?
> Condor-users mailing list
> To unsubscribe, send a message to condor-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx with a
> subject: Unsubscribe
> You can also unsubscribe by visiting
> The archives can be found at: