Re: [Condor-users] [Condor-devel] information regarding ticket 1264

On Thursday 08 July 2010 15:35:24 Timothy St. Clair wrote:

> > 2. Does the addition of "PASSWORD" to
> > CREDD.SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS  have other implications with
> > regard to the "storing credentials" part of CREDD*
> >

> > 3. if there is an agreement that this is the way to go to allow a clean
> > shutdown of the service, I suggest fixing the condor_config.local.credd
> > example  file mentionned in the documentation, since the change is in
> > the "CREDD expert settings" sections with various warning about changes
> > only to be made by über condor wizards, which is quite intimidating for
> > the newcommer.
>
> I will have to review the 2 & 3 and get back to you.

Hi Timothy,

I coming back on this to see if you had a chance to review this, esp. point 2?
I would like to deploy this on my cluster, but I'd like to be sure this is not
opening a security hole.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Formations Python, CubicWeb, Debian :  http://www.logilab.fr/formations
Développement logiciel sur mesure :      http://www.logilab.fr/services