Re: [Condor-users] "condor_q -better-analyze" suggests removing a requirement I do not use !?!?

Zapata Hernández wrote:
> Hi, I wonder if you can turn off the Firewall and test it again.
> In Scientific Linux we got that fail and it was because the Firewall,
> when we deactivated it, the job's run.

Thank you; indeed it was related to firewall.
I first removed all rules and then added them back again;
from that moment Condor worked again......
Don't know exactly what went wrong, but tweaking the
(commercial) firewall did the trick.

Rob.