[Condor-users] cannot transfer a file to Condor pool on Windows machine

Hello

Could someone, please, point me to a place I shall look for any information that can help me solve the following problem I am facing using Condor web services? Unfortunately Condor web service interface are not documented extensively.  Examples, documentation or any suggestions are very much appreciated.

While calling

Status status = schedd.declareFile(ts.transaction, cluster.integer, job.integer, “C:\\Condor\\file.xml”, sz, HashType.MD5HASH, hash); // HashType.NOHASH, “”);

Where the transaction, cluster and job structures were successfully created.

 I am getting

"Failed to open 'C:\\Condor\\file.xml' for writing, reason: Invalid argument".

Best regards

Alex

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The
sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer
to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the
foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or
other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included
in any attachment.