Re: [Condor-users] cannot transfer a file to Condor pool on Windows machine

On 09/10/2010 01:56 PM, Loboda, Alex wrote:
Hello

Could someone, please, point me to a place I shall look for any
information that can help me solve the following problem I am facing
using Condor web services? Unfortunately Condor web service interface
are not documented extensively. Examples, documentation or any
suggestions are very much appreciated.

While calling

*Status status = schedd.declareFile(ts.transaction, cluster.integer,
job.integer, “C:\\Condor\\file.xml”, sz, HashType.MD5HASH, hash); //
HashType.NOHASH, “”);*

Where the transaction, cluster and job structures were successfully created.

I am getting

*"Failed to open 'C:\\Condor\\file.xml' for writing, reason: Invalid
argument". *

Best regards

Alex

Have you tried the manual?

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.5/4_5Application_Program.html

DeclareFile() takes just the name of the file, not the path.

Best,

matt