Re: [Condor-users] dealing with low memory

One approach is to add a job requirement to your submission file that
takes memory into account, for example:

requirements = (Memory > 1200)

If you have an expectation of how much memory each job will use, another
approach would be to declare partitionable slots, and include expected
memory use in the job submissions.
-Erik