Re: [Condor-users] Preemption/Killing state forever

Try to log on to the node in question and see if there are
any condor_starter processes with either no child processes
or only zombie/hung processes as children.. if so you
should be able to kill those condor_starter without disrupting
the other daemons.  Failing that you should be
able to start the one node that is hung without affecting other nodes.

Steve