[Condor-users] efficiency question

Our environment has 500 servers dedicated to condor.  We have 6 schedulers and daily we run about 300k jobs. We use dynamic slots

What is the most efficient way to do this:
1) Get total running jobs in the pool
  I use condor_status -claimed.

2) Get total held jobs in the pool
I use condor_q -global -held

3) The most recent negotiation cycle and how many were negotiated
Parse a log file?

4) Top 10 users who are requesting the most memory and their jobs are running now
Check for request_memory?

5) Top 10 users who are requesting the most CPU and their jobs are running now

Basically, it boils down to using condor_status and condor_q. I haven't found a way to query the negotiator deamon for statistics.

BTW, I plan on running these commands on a 5 second basis.

Running condor 7.2 for negotiator