[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] efficiency question
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:05:00 -0400
- From: Matthew Farrellee <matt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] efficiency question
On 04/08/2011 08:04 PM, Rita wrote:
3) The most recent negotiation cycle and how many were negotiated
Parse a log file?
In 7.6.0 you'll hopefully get all the stats you care about from
condor_status -negotiator -long. Let us know if some are missing.
Before 7.6.0 you'll have to parse logs,
4) Top 10 users who are requesting the most memory and their jobs are
Check for request_memory?
This would be a condor_q -format and some post-processing. An RFE may be
to add sum of ImageSize/RequestMemory/something to Submitter ads,
visible from condor_status -submitter -long.
5) Top 10 users who are requesting the most CPU and their jobs are
Same as (4).
Basically, it boils down to using condor_status and condor_q. I haven't
found a way to query the negotiator deamon for statistics.
condor_status -negotiator -long
BTW, I plan on running these commands on a 5 second basis.
That is very frequent. You should expect condor_q that processes all
jobs that often to perturb your system.