[Condor-users] Error when adding another machine

Hello

I have a problem. I have 2 machines which I will connect it using the Condor. 1 machine as a master, and the other a client machine.
I've tried the master and the results are already running. then I add the name of the client machines on CONDOR_HOST from the master. after check, which came out just the client machine only. while the master machine fails.

anyone can help to solve my problem? I need help

Regards
Makhsun
Overall rating