Re: [Condor-users] Only allow 40 of my runs to run at once

On Apr 13, 2011, at 5:14 AM, Rob Stevenson wrote:
> Does anyone have any ideas about how I might be able to modify the limit so we're limiting to ANY 40 CPUs rather than a SPECIFIC set of 40?

Is there anything that you can do on the database side to limit the number of concurrent users, or the number of concurrent sessions per user?  If you can do that then you should be able to code your Condor jobs to wait until the DB becomes available once the limit is reached.

--
Rich Pieri <ratinox@xxxxxxx>
MIT Laboratory for Nuclear Science