Re: [Condor-users] MATLAB job

Thanks David, but I want to run a matlab job in multiple machines. With vanilla universe, can I run in multiple machines?

2011/4/13 Ajasja Ljubetič <ajasja.ljubetic@xxxxxxxxx>

I'll suggest you take the sardonic answers some place else. The community helped you with your simple question (https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2011-March/msg00083.shtml) when you needed a little guidance without belittling you for asking a question that's repeated on this list frequently by new-to-Condor users. Also: it's spelt t-u-t-o-r-i-a-l.

I apologize for stepping out of line. I will not repeat such behaviour in the future.
(And at least I did not link here http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/ :)

Best regards,
Ajasja