Re: [Condor-users] MATLAB job

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 7:22 PM, marcus ricardo
<marcusricardoaguiar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks David, but I want to run a matlab job in multiple machines. With
> vanilla universe, can I run in multiple machines?

An alternative is to

1) store the MATLAB commands to run in a .m file (a script, not a
function), say "run.m"
2) create a shell script that does

matlab -nojvm -nodesktop -nodisplay < run.m > matlab.output

3) use the shell script as the executable in the submit file

This is versatile enough to allow you to specify different working
directories with symbolic links to point to shared files (like run.m
and the shell script).

cheers,
Francisco