[Condor-users] Is it possible to remove a job started by a DAG not wanted anymore?

Hi all

we are facing a small little problem, but don't know how to tackle it.

A large number of jobs has been started with dagman, most of the jobs run
fine, but some have very severe memory needs. We would like to "kill" those
without dagman restarting those.

Is it possible to tell the master dagman process that it should ignore a
specific job while the dag is running? Or any other way to navigate around
this problem?

Cheers

Carsten