[Condor-users] Submitting jobs takes a long time

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is an issue with condor or with our system, but whenever I do condor_submit <myjob> it takes almost a minute to finish, say job submitted succesfully, and  return to the command prompt. However I can check the queue for the job while waiting and see that not only is my job there but in some cases its already begun running. Its not a huge problem if I am only submitting a few jobs but when I need to do 50 or a 100 it becomes aggravating.
Has anyone else ever encountered this?

Thank you,

Xenia