[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] condor_q failure
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:28:19 -0700
- From: Andrew Cunningham <condor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] condor_q failure
If I execute the following command on the any of my execute nodes, (for example the node "bondi") I get a result
condor_q -name bondi -long
-- Schedd: bondi : <192.168.0.109:3032>
If I execute the following command on the condor master, (or any other node except "bondi") I get a failure...
# condor_q -name bondi -long
Error: Collector has no record of schedd/submitter
Things to note
- Condor 7.5.6
- All machines in one pool
- config file on "bondi" has ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR including the "master".
- pool is functioning perfectly in all other ways running 100's of jobs per night.
(The background is I am trying to debug why CycleServer CondorAgent cannot track job submissions)