[Condor-users] Defining Minimum and Maximum Memory in Dynamic Provisioning

Good morning,
 I've been using Dynamic Provisioning and I works perfect when you add the request directives in the submit file, but if you miss the request_memory your job only get 1MB of RAM,
1. Is there a way to define a Minimum value when no Memory is request?
2. My system have this RAM: Server 1: 24036 Server2 and 3: 32057, How can I add a directive to prevent request_memory outside range, I mean, If someone add: request_memory = 35000 I want that Condor changes this value to $(DETECTED_MEMORY) automaticaly, Is this possible?

Thank you very much.

--
Edier Alberto Zapata Hernández
Ingeniero de Sistemas