Re: [Condor-users] submit a "standard" job to Condor

By default if you build the source running 'cmake .' it will perform a
PROPER clipped port of condor (w/o standard universe).

If you wish to build a full port you will need to run ./configure_uw
then run 'make'.

Or you could just download the curated binaries/rpms from UW.

Cheers,
Tim