From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ziliang Guo
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 3:59 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Machines don't join pool on reboot. Invalid IPin StartLog.

A fix should be forthcoming in at the latest 7.6.4.  I do not know if the fix made it into 7.6.3, it might have been pushed in too late.  In the SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\condor key (might be under the WOW64 hive since you're on XP-64), if you create a new multi-string registry value called DependOnService and set the value to Dhcp, the Condor service should wait until the DHCP service is up and running before it starts up.  That should avoid the problem.  There is a fix for the issue in 7.6.3 for Vista and higher machines.