[Condor-users] how to calculate the resource each user uses

I encountered a problem: how to calculate the resource a user uses in condor?
I mean that if there are a lot of users in my pool, and each user submit their job on their demands, and I want to know how many resources a user uses during a period such as a month.
Do condor has the ability to do that automatically?
If so,then how does it do that? If not, how do you do that?

Thank you!
-- Yang Guang