Re: [Condor-users] Job requirements not satisfied even when Requirements = TRUE

Hi Mark:

On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 18:18 -0700, Mark Cafaro wrote:
> I am submitting sh_loop.cmd (from the condor examples) to my manager.
> It matches with a node and sends the job off. The node, however,
> refuses to accept the job claiming "Job requirements not satisfied.".

Unfortunately, I can't offer an explanation for the reason behind your
requirements problem expect to say that we have encountered the same
issue.

This is particularly prevalent in the parallel universe when a single
execute node will throw the "job requirements not satisfied" issue,
causing the whole list of node allocations to be abandoned (and the
cycle repeats). This issue occurs even with Requirements = TRUE in the
submission script and a START = TRUE policy (with ShouldTransferFiles =
YES as well as NO).

We are currently running a prerelease version of 7.6.1, so it is
possible that this issue has been rectified in later releases. What
release are you running?

Best of luck,
DJH