Re: [Condor-users] No condor_shadow installed that supports vanilla jobs on V6.3.3 or newer resources

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Sarah Williams <saewill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hold reason: No condor_shadow installed that supports vanilla jobs on
> V6.3.3 or newer resources

I've seen this before and if I recall correctly the solution is
completely non-obvious. Let's take a stab in the dark: is this job a
shell script? If so, does it contain the '#!/path/to/shell' line at
the top? If the answers are "yes" and "no", then that's likely the
problem. Or maybe I'm thinking of another incident.

--
Ben Cotton
Systems Research Engineer