Re: [Condor-users] MPI job submission script configuration

Thanks for your suggestions. That helped !!

I did not need any specific machines, just that they should go on different machines. I was able to specify the "Requirements = (SlotID == 2)" and Condor assigned 2 different machines for the MPI job and the 2 processes were started on these 2 machines. It worked as expected.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kunal