Re: [Condor-users] calculate memory usage

Thanks. Extremely useful.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 3:38 AM, Lukas Slebodnik <slebodnik@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
condor_status -const DynamicSlot=?=True \
  -f "%s  " Name \
  -f "%d MiB  " "ImageSize/1024" \
  -f "%d MiB  " Memory \
  -f "%6.2f%%" "ImageSize/1024.0/Memory*100" \
  -f "\n" NewLine

By default condor_startd send periodically every 15 minutes attribute changes
to condor_shadow, so this can be reason why output of previous command will not
be up to date. If you would like to change it, take a look at configuration
variable SHADOW_QUEUE_UPDATE_INTERVAL

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4/3_3Configuration.html#17775

Regards,
Lukas