[Condor-users] Help with ClassAd syntax: offset $(process) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

Hi,

I am trying to offset $(process) and append it to my file name to be transferred, i.e TransferInputFiles = C:\CondorInputFiles\$$([$(process)+1])_input.in, but I keep getting an error on submit:

ERROR: Can’t open “C:\CondorInputFiles\$$([0+1])_input.in”  with flags 00 (No such file or directory)

How can I offset the process number, and append it to my file name so I can submit my files prefixed by a number starting from 1? I want to set up my ClassAd to use Queue 10 rather than have to repeat the file name for each file submitted to the queue.

If this is not possible, is there another way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.