Re: [Condor-users] Ongoing operating system and CPU support for Condor

Greg and Condor team,

We really appreciate the work the condor team puts to support old
antiquated operating systems. We use these old operating systems but
its a pleasant wake up call.

Keep up the good work and don't be shy to demand more from the users :-p