[Condor-users] problem with transfer_input_files parameter when specifying with "remote_initialdir"

Hello all,
I am trying to specify a file in  "transfer_input_files " parameter
of submit description file and i am also specifying "remote_initialdir"
in submit description file

The problem is as follows :
if i do not specify "remote_initialdir"  then "transfer_input_files " works well
but if i specify "remote_initialdir"  then file specified in "transfer_input_files" are
not copied to location specified in  "remote_initialdir",

if Anybody had experience this , then please let me know, and tell me if any
solution is there.

Below are the content of my description file.

 ########################
  Executable     = testFile.sh
  Universe       = vanilla
  Output         = testFile.out.$(Process)
  Error          = testFile.err.$(Process)
  Log            = testFile.log
  getenv         = True
  remote_initialdir= /tmp
  should_transfer_files = YES
  transfer_input_files=testDir.sh
  when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT
  Log            = testFile.log
  Queue 8

Regards,
Raman Sehgal