Re: [Condor-users] How to properly setup LOCAL_DIR, EXECUTE?

Helllo Jose,
First i would like to know that whether your condor_status command shows
all the machines in the pool, if not then there is some problem with your configuration file

Second whether you are able to execute some internal command like echo using condor and are you getting response from different machines.

Make sure that you had configured you pool correctly.

Now coming to your error "
"ERROR: No such directory: $HOME/bin"
since you had defined a variable initialdir in your submit description file
so there must be directory named "bin" in your directory from where you
are submitting your job, because condor will copy your executable "test_program"
in the bin directory inside your current directory.
    So if you don't have a "bin" directory inside your directory from where you are submitting the job then make a "bin" directory inside that and submit the job again
and check the results.

Still if it gives the same error, then let me know.

Cheers,
Raman Sehgal