Re: [Condor-users] Splitting/prioritizing the resources for distinct users

Hi,

for sure the best approach is using the group quotas (GROUP_QUOTA_), where I can separate an amount of slots to each group, as well as using autoregroup (GROUP_AUTOREGROUP_) configuration, which enables a group exceed its number of slots.

The problem here is that all users need change the submit file, saying what is the "AccountingGroup", in order to the job be scheduled properly. But, unfortunately, I can't do that, because there are thousands of submitters running jobs on the grid and no one knows in which cluster it will run.

Is there a workaround for that? Does anyone have another tip?
Best,
Alan.