Re: [Condor-users] Job dependency spec for condor_submit?

Thankyou Mike.

I am really hoping in condor 7.6 the team would include job dependencies into a submit file. Presently, when you write a condor_submit wrapper you are severely handicapped. Most users want to setup relations and throttle the number of jobs so your condor_submit wrapper becomes obsolete.

Unless, someone is doing something clever with condor_submit_dag which behaves likes condor_submit.