Re: [Condor-users] How are target.OpSys and memory requirementsconfigured?

That worked.  I was trying just: "Requirements = Memory > 0" before assuming all the requirements would be overridden.  That doesn't work.  Apparently it must be done explicitly for each failing default.

Thanks.

From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Chesal
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 5:14 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] How are target.OpSys and memory requirementsconfigured?

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Rowe, Thomas <rowet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am just starting out with Condor and failing to get the printname example to run on my machines.  The classad doesn’t match anything due to a 'target.OpSys == "WINNT51"' and some complex memory condition.  I didn't set these things and can't figure out how to override them.

I tried explicitly setting a "Requirements" string in the name.sub file, but that had no affect.  The "target.OpSys == WINNT51" condition remains.  I cannot find any mention of such an "OpSys" setting in any of the condor config files on this network.

Try:

requirements = OpSys == "WINNT51" && Memory > 0

In your submit file.

- Ian