Re: [Condor-users] classad and slots

Matt,

> I noticed that GT today. Are you going to enable this for dynamic slots,
> e.g. CRON_MYJOB_SLOTS = 1_1,1_3,1_5,2_3,4

I wasn't planning on it, but it could be added.  Does this even make sense?
By definition, dynamic slots can come and go, but the slot list is statically
defined.  As currently written, I believe that it *will* apply to the all
slots in the list, and all "sub slots" of those.

-Nick

--
           <<< Knock, knock, Neo. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project