Re: [Condor-users] notify reporting .condor_run contents

Erik,

Thanks for this. Will you take a spin through,

https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=MakingContributions

and get a ticket open?

We'll probably have to coordinate some since the -a[ppend] patch I posted the other day does argument parsing differently.

Best,

matt