Re: [Condor-users] Condor Quill Problem

Thanks Steve and all, for the explanation. I don't think I really need to log the startd info.

At the moment, I'm running QUILL daemon on the Central Manager and the Submit host, and DBMSD only on the Central Manager - is this correct (well, in my case) way of running Quill? Even though I can run condor_q, I don't get any answer back when I run condor_history with "-completedsince":

[root@serv07 JobManager]# condor_history -completedsince ’01/01/2011 13:00’

-- Quill: quill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx : <vserv03:5432> : quill_vserv03
 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST   COMPLETED CMD
No historical jobs in the database match your query

Does it mean Quill is not logging anything at all?

Cheers,
Santanu