Re: [Condor-users] Executing a Program to Produce Configuration Macros on windows

> Just to make certain, $(LOCAL_DIR)/etc/hasmcr.bat| is the only value you
> have set to LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE, there are no other config files added, like
> the default condor_config.local?

That's correct.

The default line, which would have pulled in condor_config.local,
is the line that has been replaced with the program pipe to the
script:

LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE = $(LOCAL_DIR)/etc/hasmcr.bat|

The script, when invoked by Condor, is what is returning the error,
not Condor itself.

Your experience suggests that this should work - this is good to
know - and that my problem is likely to be with the local confguration
of the windows machines comprising the compute resources for the grid:
not something I have control of but I can make enquiries.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Buckley                                  Room:  CO327
School of Engineering and                         Phone: +64 4 463 5971