Re: [Condor-users] Executing a Program to Produce Configuration Macros on windows [Solved]

> Cause I just tried your batch script on my test machine and
> condor_restart reported no errors.

Drat, drat and triple drat!

There was a typo in the .BAT file on the windows box:

if exists c:\"program files\matlab\matlab compiler runtime" goto :exists

whereas the one I was submitting from the UNIX machine that is the
Condor master, and the one I posted that you ran, actually had the
correct spelling

if exist c:\"prog... goto :exists

Odd that I got the .BAT file on the UNIX box right but the one on
the windows box wrong: I must have come over all "exist"ential at
some point.

Thanks for looking into this: good to know that it will work if
we need it,
Kevin

--
Kevin M. Buckley                                  Room:  CO327
School of Engineering and                         Phone: +64 4 463 5971