[Condor-users] listing jobs with condor_history

Dear all,

Is there any way to list all jobs those were submitted on a certain date? I tried different options with condor_history but didn't actually get what I was looking for. e.g. to list all jobs for the January:

condor_history | grep -w 1/[0-9]*

It does the job but also list the jobs those were submitted in the December and completed in January. Is there anyway it can be done? Thanks in advance; really looking forward to sone the answer.

Cheers,
Santanu