Re: [Condor-users] listing jobs with condor_history

On 01/16/2011 07:19 AM, Santanu Das wrote:
Dear all,

Is there any way to list all jobs those were submitted on a certain
date? I tried different options with condor_history but didn't
actually get what I was looking for. e.g. to list all jobs for the
January:

condor_history | grep -w 1/[0-9]*

It does the job but also list the jobs those were submitted in the
December and completed in January. Is there anyway it can be done?
Thanks in advance; really looking forward to sone the answer.

Cheers, Santanu

formatTime[1] will be your friend here

condor_history -constraint 'formatTime(QDate, "%m") == "01"'

[1] http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.5/4_1Condor_s_ClassAd.html#SECTION00512400000000000000

Best,

matt