[Condor-users] Can any one explain these ClassAds please?

Dear all,

Can anyone explain these ClassAds to me please?

  1. Remote[/Local]SysCpu
  2. Remote[/Local]UserCpu
  3. JobCurrentStartDate
  4. user CPU time (as it mentioned in Remote[/Local]UserCpu)

I know there is a line or two written in the manual, but just trying to understand what exactly that means?

Cheers,
Santanu