Re: [Condor-users] override user rank expression

Thanks Ian, that's what I was thinking, but i wasn't overly happy with
using a wrapper script.  I'd prefer a cleaner method using classads.

I'll play around with the NEGOTIATOR_PRE_JOB_ RANK, i was a little
leary over using those as it seems like it will resort the lists of
matching hosts using by including the user supplied rank expression
(but only in the event of a tie), so while it seems close to what i
want, i'm not sure it allows me to completely supersede the user
supplied rank expression