[Condor-users] condor available for RHEL6?

I have seen a few references that indicate there are at least
some users who have a Red Hat Enterprise 6 rpm of condor installed.
There is, for example, at least one Red Hat Bugzilla showing:

condor-7.6.1-0.1.el6.x86_64

We would like to migrate to RHEL 6, but have not been able to
find such an rpm available for download.  Is this simply not
generally available yet?  Or, is it available in some odd corner
of the web which I have not yet found?  If not available, is there
an estimate of when it will be so?

Thanks for any info!

Andy