Re: [Condor-users] When is machine RANK evaluated? Was: Rank expressions not evaluated

Todd,
	I would like to give this a try on a LIGO CentOS 5 x86_64 Condor pool if you would be willing to make the appropriate binary available, and if you haven't learned anything in the meantime that might cast doubt on this version?

Thanks.