[Condor-users] Using condor with sub-domains

Our top level domain is .ic.ac.uk and we've set this as the accounting domain.

The machine we are using as "CONDOR_HOST" has a name in .cc.ic.ac.uk; machines we are using as submit/execute nodes are in .ma.ic.ac.uk (and if we ever get it working there will be multiple other sub-domains for submit/execute machines)

All machines are running Windows.

Should this work?

If I run condor_status -master I get back:

maws414-01.ic.ac.uk
maws414-02.ic.ac.uk
icwincondor1.cc.ic.ac.uk

The last name is correct but the first 2 are not; they're missing the "ma" bit of the domain name.

If I try to run

condor_Store_Cred add -d -c -n maws414-02.ma.ic.ac.uk

it fails with Can't find address for master maws414-02.ma.ic.ac.uk

Any suggestions as to how I can fix this?

Thanks

Steve