[Condor-users] kbdd not working on windows server 2008

Fellow Condor Users,

I have a dual quad running windows server 2008 r2 which will not kill jobs when a user logs on.  I can force preempting and killing of jobs by setting PREEMPT/KILL variables to TRUE in the config file, but the machine status will not switch to OWNER even though I am logged onto the machine.   I am using the default UWCS_START, UWCS_PREEMPT configuration, which works fine on every other machine on the pool, just not this one.  To me this indicates that kbbd isn’t working?  Has anyone encountered this?  If so, was a solution found?  If not, any ideas how to troubleshoot this?  This server is used for other services by many other users, so I would much like to find a solution.

Thanks,

Eric