Re: [Condor-users] Condor_master and Search Indexer Windows service

Thanks for the info; we will be disabling this as well.

mike

From: "Gore, Brooklin" <BGore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/25/2011 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor_master and Search Indexer Windows service
Sent by: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

We had this same problem when we initially installed Google Desktop. The reason is because there are lots of files that are created and removed when Condor jobs run on a machine which triggers additional search indexing. You don't need your search engine indexing these files. Our solution was to exclude C:\condor from the search. ~B