[Condor-users] Configuring Quill: sql logs are empty

I'm working on configuring Condor Quill according to the manual here: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4.4/3_12Quill.html.  The issue I'm having is that some tables are being populated, but others aren't.  Specifically, the job history tables.

I've run Quill in D_FULLDEBUG mode, and confirmed that it's talking to the database successfully, and populating data in tables like "currencies", "clusterads_*", and "procads_*".

>From what I've read, condor_quill scrapes the logs $(LOG)/*sql.log to get job information.  Is that assumption accurate?  In my case these log files are empty.  The manual mentions a configuration variable, SCHEDD_SQLLOG, which looks promising, but I can't find any other mention of it in the manual, nor in the default condor_config.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Here are the relevant sections from my condor config.  Let me know if there's any other information I can provide that would be helpful.

# condor_master -version
$CondorVersion: 7.4.4 Oct 13 2010 BuildID: 279383 $
$CondorPlatform: X86_64-LINUX_DEBIAN50 $

CONDOR_HOST = condor_host.example.com
DAEMON_LIST = MASTER,COLLECTOR,SCHEDD,NEGOTIATOR,DBMSD,QUILL

######################
# Condor Quill Testing
######################
HISTORY                 = $(SPOOL)/history
QUILL_ENABLED           = TRUE
QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG       = FALSE
QUILL_NAME              = condor_host
QUILL_DB_USER           = quillwriter
QUILL_DB_NAME           = quill
QUILL_DB_IP_ADDR        = 10.0.0.1:5432
# the following parameter's units is in seconds
QUILL_POLLING_PERIOD    = 10
QUILL_HISTORY_DURATION  = 30
QUILL_MANAGE_VACUUM     = FALSE
QUILL_IS_REMOTELY_QUERYABLE = TRUE
QUILL_DB_QUERY_PASSWORD = password
QUILL_ADDRESS_FILE      = $(LOG)/.quill_address
QUILL_DB_TYPE           = PGSQL
# The Purge and Reindex intervals are in seconds
DATABASE_PURGE_INTERVAL = 86400
DATABASE_REINDEX_INTERVAL = 86400
# The History durations are all in days
QUILL_RESOURCE_HISTORY_DURATION  = 7
QUILL_RUN_HISTORY_DURATION = 7
QUILL_JOB_HISTORY_DURATION = 3650
#The DB Size limit is in gigabytes
QUILL_DBSIZE_LIMIT      = 20
QUILL_MAINTAIN_DB_CONN  = TRUE
SCHEDD_SQLLOG           = $(LOG)/schedd_sql.log
SCHEDD_DAEMON_AD_FILE   = $(LOG)/.schedd_classad
QUILL_DEBUG = D_FULLDEBUG

# DBMSD
MAX_DBMSD_LOG = 10000000

Jeff Ramnani | Software Engineer | jramnani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | (w)  312-542-2360 | www.drwholdings.com

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and proprietary and otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, do not read, duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please immediately delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail or any attachments. The DRW Companies make no representations that this e-mail or any attachments are free of computer viruses or other defects.