Re: [Condor-users] CycleServer - Can't see complete job history.

Hi Sassy,

http://www.cyclecomputing.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59&p=152#p152

That contains the full details of getting historical job information in CycleServer. I've included the link here in case this question comes up in Google's archives.

In short, you need to configure Condor to keep job history, install the Condor Agent (https://github.com/cyclecomputing/condor-agent), and enable the "Collect job history" checkbox under the "ClassAd collection" system setting in CycleServer.

That should resolve your problem.

Regards,
Rob