[Condor-users] possible regression with condor_ssh_to_job

Can someone please try out these use cases?

* I have a policy if the job goes over the request_memory the job should get held. Therefore, I submit a job with request_memory = 1024 and then condor_ssh_to_job <jid>. While in the ssh session start up another program which consumes more than 1024 megabytes of memory and leave the programming running. Nothing gets held.

* Submit a job which takes 60 seconds (sleep 60). condor_ssh_to_job <jid> and then occupy the session. Even after the `sleep 60` is completed I am still logged into the session. I should get kicked out.

Any thoughts?