Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.4.3 Get output stored in a Subdirectory

Condor 7.6 supports directory transfer.  Condor 7.4 does not.

Just list the desired subdirectory in the transfer_output_files list.

If you just want specific files whose names are known in advance, you can list those names in the transfer_output_files list, even in 7.4. It will transfer the files back to the initial working directory.

Another option that work work in 7.4 would be to wrap the job in a script that moves the output files from the subdirectory into the job's scratch directory.

--Dan