Re: [Condor-users] Installing Condor

On 06/17/2011 06:47 AM, shailesh sharma wrote:
Hi Friends,
  I am new to Condor(grid computing) and we are trying to implement
Condor in our environment.
Can anyone please guide me how to go for installation and where  can get
a complete guide to install and configure jobs.
We are going to implement Condor in linux environment with Fedora 10
installed.
Also, can you please guide if we can add windows system also in the
environment???
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks
Shailesh

In case you don't know, Fedora 10 has long since gone end-of-life.

Getting started -

http://spinningmatt.wordpress.com/2010/07/26/getting-started-installing-a-single-node-condor-pool/

Adding some nodes to your pool -

http://spinningmatt.wordpress.com/2011/06/12/getting-started-creating-a-multiple-node-condor-pool/

When changing configuration on F10 (condor 7.2.4) you'll need to edit ~condor/condor_config.local instead of putting files in /etc/condor/config.d.

Best,

matt